Committee Members and Founders:
- aappolicy.aappublications.org/cgi/content/full/pediatrics;116/5/1245 American Academy of Pediatrics policy statement on sleeping environment and reducing risk of SIDS.
- www.nichd.nih.gov/SIDS National Institutes of Healthâ€™s National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Back to Sleep campaign on sleep position for babies and reducing the risk of SIDS.
- www.sidscenter.org National SIDS/Infant Death Resource Center professional and consumer educational materials on SIDS risk reduction, current research and trends, grief and bereavement, ethnic disparities, and infant mortality statistics.
- www.firstcandle.org First Candle is a national non-profit health organization addressing SIDS, other infant death, still birth and miscarriage.
- www.compassionatefriends.org The Compassionate Friends, Inc. assists families worldwide toward the positive resolution following the death of a child of any age and cause.
- www.cribsforkids.org Cribs for Kids is a national infant safe sleep educational program.
State of Hawaii, Department of Health, Department of Human Services, Department of Education, Dana Fong- Safe Sleep Advocate, Keiki Injury Prevention Coalition, Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children, Consumer Product Safety Commission